-
July 18th, 2007, 01:43 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Hello All...
awhile ago, i stumbled upon a pair of pretty decent 890A Boleros....
One of the 406A woofers had been reconed...
more recently I procurred a single set of 406Z and PR... with the anticipation that i would swap out the Z for the reconed A, and make a center channel with the reconed A....
I didn't realize the A and Z had different baskets....
Are the 406A and 406Z swappable? IE does the basket not matter?
Or should I have the cone/spider from one the PRs swapped to the 406A (with the voicecoil surgery); and then put the aftermarket cone on the PR? (if that's even possible)
Maybe i should call Bill and ask his advice?
-
July 21st, 2007, 02:05 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks